Monday, November 8, 2010

2nd Annual Redbull Flugtag in Kuwait - November 5 2010

What a turn out, over 20,000 people attended the 2nd annual Redbull Flugtag at the Marina Crescent in Kuwait.  I arrived at 1030 and made my rounds photographing the 29 contestants, their crafts and, getting a few candids. Everyone was very excited and couldn't wait to launch their homemade "flying craft". 

The Flugtag event lasted for a few hours and was a great event to photograph, so many people it was elbow to elbow. I was amazed at the turn out. I decided to head to the Marina Mall because I never photographed a local Kuwait event and I know the Flugtag is a big deal in the United States.

I would like to thank Richard Breiss, Communications Manager for allowing me to be part of this wonderful event.

























3 comments:

  1. You gotta tough job there Kenney! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, you weren't kidding. These pics look like they could have been taken almost anywhere. The clothing is the only real tipoff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan on photographing more of Kuwait before I depart for the States.

    ReplyDelete